This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between CV Media Inc., a British Columbia, Canada, corporation (“CV”), and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the Crypto Victory service and or participating in the Crypto Victory affiliate program (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for CV, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use the CV Service as an Affiliate.
By signing up and participating in the affiliate program, you agree to all of the following:
- We may email, text or contact you via other methods concerning your account, new programs, new discounts and other communication pertinent to acting as an affiliate
- You may use our approved logos and banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- You may only use our charts if they clearly show an approved CV logo
- We can agree to change the affiliate service at anytime, without notice
- Adult, Hate, or other potentially offensive sites are not allowed
- You can be removed from the affiliate program at any time and for any reason
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $50 or more.
- All statistics and metrics are collected and calculated by CV, and will be the only valid stats and metrics used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains CV links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account.
- Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- International affiliates (those with addresses outside of the 50 U.S. States) are paid via Direct Deposit or Paypal.
- Your physical address listed for receiving checks MUST be your actual address. Mail forwarding services, for the purpose of avoiding network demographics, is NOT allowed. For example, if you choose USA as your country, you must be in the USA. If you choose Russia as a country, you must be in Russia.
- You agree to not hold CV, it’s employees, shareholders, investors, board members, affiliates and customers liable for anything.
- You are participating and referring customers at your own discretion.
- CV is not responsible for any loss experienced by customers that join as a result of your affiliate links and referrals. Please see our full risk disclosure for more information.
- CV does not offer refunds at any time. CV does not offer refunds for any reason. Please see our full refund policy for more information.
- A link to a non-CV Web site does not mean that CV endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You will not receive any compensation other than commissions on the purchase of a CV membership by the customers you refer.
- You cannot SPAM customers. CV will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING.
- You will not not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. CV will terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- You will not make statements that guarantee the performance of CV membership or returns on investment experienced by the customers you refer.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assessed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars – and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to CV based on fees – the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true – the account will remain in an active state.
- We will not repay commissions if your banking information is not up to date or is incorrect.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from the CV affiliation program, or from CV completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- By participating as a participant, you are not entitled to a free or discounted membership.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- At CV, there are three levels of membership: Monthly, 6-month and Annual.
- You cannot refer yourself as a Merchant with CV and receive commission.
“Performance Marketing” occurs when individual web sites that generate their own traffic (“Affiliates”) partner with online Merchants (“Merchant”)’s and the Merchant pays a commission or other reward for those Visitors resulting in a measurable action such as a closed sale, lead, hit, or other action.
“Affiliate” means an individual or business generating their own traffic and thus rewarded for legitimate sales, leads, clicks, or other measurable action.
“Visitor” means any person, or user that clicks on a Link to a Merchant’s Web site placed on an Affiliate’s Web site.
A “customer” means any individual who purchased a membership or product on cryptovictory.com.
“sale commission” means the Payout the Merchant sets and agrees to pay for Visitors referred to the Merchant’s Web site that results in a sale of a product or service.
“Payout” means the amount of sale commission, lead commission, or click commission a Merchant agrees to pay for an individual measurable action. The Payout is defined as either a percentage of a total sale amount, or as a set bounty (flat rate) per action.
“Commission” means the amount sale commission, lead commission, or click commission a Merchant agrees to pay for an individual measurable action. The Payout is defined as either a percentage of a total sale amount, or as a set bounty (flat rate) per action.
“Link” means a hyperlink placed on an Affiliate’s site that, when clicked on, sends a Visitor through to a Merchant website via redirection at CV. Links take many forms including text, a product image, buttons, banners, videos or any other format acceptable to the Merchant.
“VOID” means a reversal of a Payout previously earned for a sale, lead, or click that is later rescinded or corrected by the Merchant. Merchant’s may VOID transactions that are fraudulent, or in the case of returned merchandise, duplicate transactions, or other valid reasons.
“Your Account” means a specific account within the Service, where Commissions are credited.
You will receive a Commission for sending a Merchant authorized sales, leads, and/or clicks via Your Links. In order to place Links, You must first be approved by CV to become an Affiliate. You understand that the Payout amount may be changed at any time, without notice. You are responsible for determining if the Payout for a Link You have placed on Your site has changed or been discontinued. You receive the Commission from CV.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Please contact email@example.com for support for affiliate program.
CV reserves the right to send e-mail or contact you for the purposes of informing you of applicable changes or additions to the Service or any CV related products and services.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
CV reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. In the event of any material change, CV will make reasonable efforts to notify You via e-mail, newsletter or the CV Web site at least 7 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time You may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service.
To sign up as an Affiliate of CV, you must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age, and supply a valid tax-id, which may be your social security number for individuals, or a federal tax-id for corporations or entities.
THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF SITES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN CV: ADULT SITES, CANNABIS, SITES THAT DISPLAY ADULT BANNERS, SITES THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE, BIGOTRY, OR HATRED. SITES THAT PROMOTE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, including but not limited to WAREZ, CRACKING, and HACKING SITES. As part of the registration process, You will select a username and password combination that You use to access Your Affiliate area within the Service. You shall provide CV with accurate, complete and updated registration information. You may not select the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or deceive members or other users as to Your true identity. You agree that CV may rely on any data, notice, instruction or request furnished to CV by You which is reasonably believed by CV to be genuine and to have been sent or presented by a person reasonably believed by CV to be authorized to act on Your behalf. You shall notify CV by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized uses of Your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of Your username and password. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password and You are responsible for all usage and activity on Your Account, including use of the account by a third party authorized by You to use Your Account. Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination by CV and referral to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Links may not be placed in newsgroups, unsolicited e-mail, ICQ, banner networks, counters, chatrooms or guestbooks. Any Link placed must be done in such a way that it is not misleading to any Visitor and done with the intention of delivering valid sales, leads, or clicks to the related Merchant for that Link.
Points or reward programs for click or lead programs are NOT allowed. CV RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DEEM ANY SITE INAPPROPRIATE AND TERMINATE THE SITE AS A MEMBER OF CV. If You are terminated from the Service, CV has the right to withhold money You earned within the Service or money that You owe within the Service and You will not be allowed to re-join CV.
The Service, its operation, its use and the results of such use shall be performed in a workmanlike manner. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CV DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE, ITS USE AND THE RESULTS OF SUCH USE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CV SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (A) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (B) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, (C) THAT THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (D) THAT THE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED WILL BE SUFFICIENT, OR (E) REGARDING CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Merchant will make reasonable commercial efforts to keep its transaction service operational during normal business hours. However, certain technical difficulties may, from time to time, result in temporary service interruptions. Affiliate understands and acknowledges that it is normal to have a certain amount of system downtime and further agrees not to hold the Merchant liable for any of the consequences of such interruptions. MERCHANT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF ANY WEB SITE OF AFFILIATE OR AFFILIATE CUSTOMER DATA FILES OR SYSTEMS OR PROGRAMS THROUGH ACCIDENT, FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES. MERCHANT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANT OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF MERCHANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY LIABILITY OF MERCHANT HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REVENUE EARNED BY MERCHANT AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CV OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS OR MERCHANTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE CV SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE CV WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF CV OR A CV AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, CV’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS PARAGRAPH WILL SURVIVE THE FAILURE OF ANY EXCLUSIVE OR LIMITED REMEDY.
You agree that CV, although the provider of the Service, has no responsibility or liability as a result of Your placement of authorized Links from Your Web site, and You, and the Merchant, jointly and severally agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CV and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) directly or indirectly arising from or relating to any offer or any other matter related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof and any dispute relating thereto.
CV agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Affiliate and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) directly or indirectly arising from or relating to CV’s negligence or willful misconduct in performance of the Services or its breach of this Agreement.
CV acknowledges that in the course of this Agreement it shall have access to confidential and proprietary information (“Confidential Information”) of Your company. CV agrees not to disclose or disseminate the Confidential Information without Your prior express written consent. The term “Confidential Information” shall not include information that is or becomes part of the public domain through no action or omission of CV, that becomes available to CV from third parties without knowledge by CV of any breach of fiduciary duty, or that CV had in its possession prior to the date of this Agreement. CV does not collect information about a Merchant’s customer transactions, other than what is passed to us through the installed tracking code and displayed on Your own transaction reports. Any information we receive is used solely for tracking and Commission payment purposes. CV reserves the right to be able to utilize this data in aggregate to analyze Service trends, monitor Service efficiencies, and perform such other analysis as CV deems appropriate.
OWNERSHIP AND LICENSES
You, the Affiliate, are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use CV logos and approved banners. All images, technology and content provided for Your use is and shall remain the sole property of the Merchant, and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to You except as explicitly provided for herein. All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights, patent rights or applications, tradenames and service marks related to the foregoing shall remain the Merchant’s sole property, including rights in and to any derivatives thereof. You may not modify the trademarks, banners, the content or any of the images provided to You in any way.
CV may immediately terminate Your license to use the marks if CV reasonably believes that such use dilutes, tarnishes or blurs the value of CV’s marks. You acknowledge that Your use of the marks will not create in You, nor will You represent that You have, any right, title or interest in or to the marks other than the license granted by CV above. You will not challenge the validity of or attempt to register any of the marks or Your interest therein as a licensee, nor will You adopt any derivative or confusingly similar names, brands or marks or create any combination marks with the marks. You acknowledge the CV’s ownership and exclusive right to use the marks and agree that all goodwill arising as a result of the use of the marks shall inure to the benefit of the Merchant.
CV makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which You may access through the Service. In addition, a link to a non-CV Web site does not mean that CV endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
Affiliate or CV may assign this Agreement to any successor or affiliate upon notice to the other party and mutual agreement between both parties.
Neither party shall be liable hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of such party.
This Agreement shall be governed by British Colombia, Canada law. By participating, You consent to such jurisdiction.
This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this license and may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. THE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PURCHASE ORDER PLACED BY YOU IS EXPRESSLY MADE CONDITIONAL ON YOUR ASSENT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND NOT THOSE IN YOUR PURCHASE ORDER. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.